About Me

Monday, March 11, 2013

My Old Poems.

Sweetly seductive melancholia

By Pavel Creno Vargas

Through smoke and mirrors I can
See my reflection past the shadowy dark.
\The shadows represent my pain
The pain and loneliness which are apparent.
Apparent as the shadows which even now swirl
And whirl about my reflection.
\No emotions burn through those dark eyes
Which represent the very image of my soul.
My reflection never smiles.
\Yet it is MY reflection my reflection,
Which is ME.
\When the shadow looks back at me I can see,
That I was never happy because it never smiles.
\Does it?-Pavel Vargas

 

Why do innocent people suffer?

By Pavel Creno Vargas
It's been a long time since this pain struck me firstthe pain of other people suffering
the dark empathy of knowing the others emotions of knowing their suffering of knowing
their pain I was always their shoulder I always gave them a place in my dark heart
but when my pain came, who was there to hold my tears when they fell? I've given and
given people light, hope, and life, but when it came for time for me to me
who was there? I have my kindred who look out for me and u know who u are my dark souls
who forever protect this angel hiding from the light. When others suffer I embrace them
with a dark gift. A dark gift of eternal love.
But when I suffer am I to spend eternity in pain alone? Am I wrong to feel so isolated in
my darkness? But I know those dark kindred spirits care. And they are always watching
always waiting. My light in the dark tunnel.
Dedicated to Patricia Sunkes, my eternal
friend through the darkest trial and the
best moments. I have to wonder why do innocent people suffer?
And they wonder why I have turnedmy back on the light.
Because the darkness embraces me no matter what.


The Soldier Boy

By Pavel Creno Vargas

Never-ending is the gallantness which
He possesses.
\When he marches, he marches to the tunes of
The Drummers. The tunes of the trumpet, and The tunes of War.
\The Man is gallant, stars and stripe guide
The flight of his destiny.
\When adrelanine soars and bullets fly.
\You can be sure that he will be there,
To tread across enemy lines and frontiers.
\When he is there Soldier Boy lives, dies, And bleeds.
\He lives, dies and bleeds for the Star Spangled Banner.
\And the freedom of our nation forever and forever.
\Such is the eternal march of the Soldier Boy.
And God Bless America.


Circumventing The Sands of Time

By Pavel Creno Vargas
Across aeons doth mine atma see the future.
\An apocalypse I attempt to prevent.
\Mine Third Eye feels the foreboding future.
\The sands of time course dryly through mine veins.
\Choke do I from these maddening visions of destruction.
\Twisted visions of living machinery do become our foe.
\Our own children that we've spawned spring up against
\us.
\As one species to the constructs the next machine is
\Made in our image.
\The robotic constructs of our own designs usurp control
\From humanity.
\Though the leaders of men struggle to maintain the iron
\Grip upon Gaia the outcome is already foretold.
\For I am the prophet of destruction.
\Only mine third eye does see this impending doom.

These are my own works.  Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment